Here are a few examples of the hundreds of talks, presentations and interviews Sachin has given over the years…
- The Center of Attention – co-hosted a podcast on the how digital behavior and the attention economy affects each other.
- Scaling a SaaS Company Past the ARR Deadzones – discuss how Parse.ly worked through a slow down around $10M ARR to re-ignite growth that led to our acquisition.
- A Thoughtful Approach to Remote Work – discuss how we implemented distributed working prior to COVID-19.
- How To Understand Audience Attention – interview with Reuters on how to understand audience attention at scale.
- How Parse.ly grew 150% year over year – podcast interview with Eric Siu on how to grow a SaaS business through content marketing.
- Why Parse.ly Decided Against Unlimited Vacation – while employee centric in theory, mostly bad in practice.
- UoF Innovators Series – live interview on real-time content decision making and analytics.
- Digital Innovators Summit – what network data tells us about social algorithms.
- Knock-on Effects – Postlight Podcast interview about wide range of topics.
If you’d like Sachin to speak or present at your company or event you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquires.